Good tea in Chicago
** Note: Chicago Tea Garden has closed. **
The Chicago tea scene is blowing up. If you are visiting Chicago and are super into tea, please make it a point to visit these Chicago tea shops:
- Todd and Holland (Forest Park) - http://www.todd-holland.com/
- Adagio (State Street, Naperville, Old Orchard) - http://www.adagio.com/stores/
- TeaGschwendner (River North) - http://www.teagschwendner.com/US/en/Locations.TG
- Madame Zuzu’s (Highland Park) - http://www.madamezuzus.com/
- The Green Teaist (Lake Forest) - http://www.thegreenteaist.com/
- The Tea House (Naperville) - http://www.theteahouse.com/
- The Coffee and Tea Exchange (Lakeview) - http://www.coffeeandtea.com/
- Dream About Tea (Evanston) - http://www.dreamabouttea.com/
There are more tea shops in Chicago, but these are the most legit. They are all driven by passion of tea culture and are worth a visit. Please hit me up on twitter if you have any questions.
I'm writing a full-length book on tea. No history, just practical tea information and SCIENCE!