We are accepting both full and part time applicants to work our tea bar in Newport Beach. We offer a competitive hourly rate, opportunity for growth, and generous employee discounts. Training will begin towards the end of November and portions of it may be held at our headquarters in Los Angeles.
- Basic tea knowledge.
- Experience working in a top-quality café or restaurant.
- Passion and knowledge of food and drink.
- Experience working with espresso machines, or other drink equipment, or at a bar top.
- Be able to set up the tea bar in the morning and close down the tea bar at night.
- Keep items fresh and stocked and the bar clean.
- Ability to learn quickly, as you’ll need to be able to make every drink expertly.
If you think you have what it takes – please send your resume AND a short description about your favorite tea and why you think you would be an excellent choice for the job. We offer a competitive salary, tips, and great discounts on our products. Once submitted, we will contact you to provide you with a scheduled interview time.